Our MESH underfloor heating systems are directly installed to reinforced steel mesh using cable tie. By fastening 16mm PEX pipework to the mesh spaced in accordance using with the pipe layout design a reinforced platform is created for concreting or screeding.
Mesh is normally installed to reinforce concrete and/or screed however more recently polypropylene fibres are now installed into floor screeds as appose to costly steel mesh reinforcement.
SYSTEM INSTALL PROCESS
- Damp proof membrane (loose laid) or gas membrane system
- Rigid insulation board to subfloor in accordance with thermal performance
- Perimeter expansion strip installed to building envelope to prevent thermal bridging
- Internal perimeter foam to prevent expansion of screed and shrinkage cracking
- 500g slip membrane installed directly to rigid insulation board to allow movement
- 16mm PEX pipe installed directly to reinforced mesh and rigid insulation board
- Pipework then pressure tested/commissioned and remains under pressure
- 65-75mm sand cement screed is the optimum thickness and type of screed to deliver thermally mass consistent heat dispersion
- Mesh underfloor heating systems are specifically designed for use within a screeded floor construction or before concreting commences
- PEX pipe is directly applied to a reinforced steel mesh sheet
- Spaced in accordance with UFH design
- Steel mesh normally installed by others
- PP fibres can be used within screeds as appose to costly steel mesh
We provide a comprehensive range of innovative system controls offering the ultimate in both stylish, discreet design coupled with intuitive user friendly operation. Our slimline series of WIFI enabled thermostats provide an extensive range of control options including touch- screen wireless, networked operation via mobile app (Apple and Android platforms).
Precision engineered nickel plated manifolds provide complete underfloor heating system control utilising adjustable flow gauges, mixing valve with ‘A’ rated pump. By precisely distributing and regulating low temperature warm water to each ‘zone’ of the underfloor heating system we ensure the system delivers optimum heating dispersion.
We exclusively use a multilayer high performance pipe that is extremely resilient and flexible. Constructed from a superior cross linked polyethylene composite our pipe delivers a higher pressure resistance to both heat and pressure providing superior strength and durability.
INSULATION & MEMBRANES
Carrying a wide range of insulation products and services we are able to install your insulation and membranes before application of the underfloor heating system. From PIR foil faced insulation to gas membranes we ensure a suitable rigid insulation panel and appropriate membrane has been specified before works proceed. We can also provide help and advice should you not have a third party design specification.
We are able to deliver a wide range of floor screeding supply and installation services. By cutting out the need to engage two separate companies we are able to offer a one stop nationwide shop for insulation, underfloor heating and floor screeding services. Your First Choice Contractor for residential and commercial developments, we service the whole of the UK