Our CLIPRAIL underfloor heating systems are directly installed to a rigid insulation board using polymer cliprails. We then fasten the 16mm PEX pipework to the board with cliprails at 1000mm spacing using polymer pipe staples in accordance with the pipe layout design.
65-75mm sand cement screed is the optimum thickness to be applied to this type of a system in order to deliver a thermally efficient heat dispersion by utilising the thermal mass of the overall screed thickness.
SYSTEM INSTALL PROCESS
- Damp proof membrane (loose laid) or gas membrane system
- Rigid insulation board to subfloor in accordance with thermal performance
- Perimeter expansion strip installed to building envelope to prevent thermal bridging
- Internal perimeter foam to prevent expansion of screed and shrinkage cracking
- 500g slip membrane installed directly to rigid insulation board to allow movement
- 16mm PEX pipe installed directly to slip membrane and rigid insulation board
- Pipework then pressure tested/commissioned and remains under pressure
- Our cliprail underfloor heating systems are specifically designed for use within a screeded floor construction
- PEX pipe is directly applied to a suitable rigid insulation panel meeting thermal performance specifications requirements
- Greater flexibility is achieved as we can accommodate irregular design layouts
- Appropriate cliprail spacing allows flexible pipe layout
- Overall cost effective underfloor heating system offering excellent performance
- 65-75mm sand cement screed is the optimum thickness and type of screed to deliver thermally mass consistent heat dispersion
We carry a comprehensive range of innovative system controls offering the ultimate in both stylish, discreet design coupled with intuitive user friendly operation. Our slimline series of WIFI enabled thermostats provide an extensive range of control options including touch- screen wireless, networked operation via mobile app (Apple and Android platforms).
Our precision engineered nickel plated manifolds provide complete underfloor heating system control utilising adjustable flow gauges, mixing valve with ‘A’ rated pump. By precisely distributing and regulating low temperature warm water to each ‘zone’ of the underfloor heating system we ensure the system delivers optimum heating dispersion.
We exclusively use a multilayer high performance pipe that is extremely resilient and flexible. Constructed from a superior cross linked polyethylene composite our pipe delivers a higher pressure resistance to both heat and pressure providing superior strength and durability.
INSULATION & MEMBRANES
Carrying a wide range of insulation products and services we are able to install your insulation and membranes before application of the underfloor heating system. From PIR foil faced insulation to gas membranes we ensure a suitable rigid insulation panel and appropriate membrane has been specified before works proceed. We can also provide help and advice should you not have a third party design specification.
We are able to deliver a wide range of floor screeding installation services. By cutting out the need to engage two separate companies to deliver both trades we are able to offer a one stop shop for insulation, underfloor heating and floor screeding. Your First Choice Contractor for residential and commercial developments, we service the whole of the UK